Women of Purpose – Women’s Ministry
Women of Purpose is the Women’s Ministry arm of Agape House of Worship. This ministry is open to all women ages 18 and above. Our goal is to create an atmosphere where women can fellowship together and share God’s love regardless of age or status and also serve our community. We believe women are special creation of God, created to change the world for Christ at every level, season and stage of life. We engage in various activities to enrich and empower women both within and outside the church.
- WOP Bi-Monthly Brunch: a bi-monthly fellowship to equip and encourage women who desire to fulfill their purpose in life.
- Women’s Monthly Prayer- Last Saturday of every month, 6:00 am-7:00 am via Teleconference (908) 291- 2622.
- Maturing Mother’s In Christ: a support group for Mothers with children ages 0-6.
- WOP Annual Conference: visit https://www.womenofpurposenj.org for more info.
- WOP Annual Retreat: visit https://www.womenofpurposenj.org for more info.
Minister In Charge – Bimbola Lawore, Overseeing Minister
Ministry Leader – Stella Jeran
Treasurer – Abimbola Ogunyakin
Secretary – Michelle Wright
Prayer Coordinator – Ify Amadi
Welfare Coordinator – Stella Asamoah-Duodu
Publicity & Program Coordinator – Vanessa Ezemadu
Stella Jeran, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.womenofpurposenj.org to learn more about our ministry, sub-ministries, and how you can discover, develop, and demonstrate your potential in God’s Kingdom.